|[ ATM TestLab ]
Open Architecture | EMV | GoActive LoadStudio | ATM Host Simulator | Transaction Generator
Using an ATM is probably the most frequent interaction that many customers have with their bank so it's important that the experience be a good one. Thorough testing is required to ensure that your ATM network has minimal down-time. It can be a challenge to keep up with business demands where timeframes are short and QA always gets squeezed..
ATM TestLab affords a powerful solution for ATM testing, generating a proven return on investment. It is the preferred choice of leading banks and processors around the world.
Your Benefits and Product Features
- Cost-effective solution: ATM TestLab removes the need for expensive ATM hardware and avoids
scheduling issues related to limited physical ATM resources by supporting as many virtual ATMs as required by the team (subject to license terms). Users can quickly define new virtual ATM hardware configurations to support testing against different ATM types.
- Work more efficiently: ATM TestLab gives you an ATM on your desktop so you no longer need to go to the lab to test your XFS compliant ATM software..
- Save time and reduce costs: automate testing to reduce costs by completing test cycles faster, while increasing consistency and repeatability. ATM TestLab Enterprise edition supports creation of powerful automated tests that are easy to maintain using the TestLab Manager module.
- A complete solution: ATM TestLab helps you test the full ATM software stack, including Windows
updates, security software and monitoring systems amongst others, not just the ATM application. By running the same software as real ATMs, you can be confident that the environment is an accurate representation of the production system.
- Wide test coverage: ATM TestLab uses modelled devices that let you test all possible fault responses and common cassette scenarios (low, out, full etc.). This allows testing that would be impossible or destructive (and therefore expensive) on a real ATM.
- End-to-End testing: from the card through the ATM to the host systems and on to the issuer. Fully integrates into the network just like a real ATM, including message inspection and full cryptography.
- EMV Support: EMV testing via the built-in smart card simulator, supports real smart cards via an attached card reader or can be integrated with other tools in the OTS product line for specific certification testing.
- Robust: field-proven technology used by renowned global companies
- Support testing with distributed teams: ATM TestLab is well suited to outsourced / offshore ATM testing, including detailed reporting of results and test progress. ATM TestLab also has an HP Quality Center plugin module that allows ATM test automation to be integrated into a broader enterprise testing environment.